RPM International Inc. owns subsidiaries that manufacture and market high-performance coatings, sealants and specialty chemicals, primarily for maintenance and improvement applications.
RPM employs more than 14,000 people worldwide and operates 145 manufacturing facilities in 26 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 170 countries and territories.
Fiscal 2018 sales were $5.3 billion, with 67 percent to industrial and specialty markets worldwide and the remaining 33 percent to consumers mainly in North America.
Shares of the company's common stock are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RPM and are owned by more than 593 institutional investors and 138,000 individuals. RPM's track record of 44 consecutive annual cash dividend increases places it in an elite category of less than half of one percent of all publicly-traded U.S. companies. Approximately 82% of RPM's stockholders of record participate in its Dividend Reinvestment Plan.
RPM's industrial customers are served by products sold in approximately 170 countries and territories. They include:
RPM's consumer products are sold primarily in North America, Australia, South Africa and the United Kingdom, with an increasing presence on the European continent. They include:
RPM’s specialty brands serve a broad range of industries and have leading positions in niche markets that typically do not compete with RPM's traditional peers. Products include:
RPM International (NYSE: RPM)
Price quote as of Aug 20 2018 4:00PM ET. Supplied by EDGAR Online.
Media KitDownload the RPM media kit for background information on the company, financials and more
RPM International Inc. Corporate Identity GuidelinesDownload the Corporate ID Guidelines and logos
RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) owns subsidiaries that are world leaders in coatings, sealants, building materials and related services. From homes to precious landmarks worldwide, their brands are trusted by consumers and professionals alike to protect, improve and beautify. Among its leading consumer brands are Rust-Oleum, DAP and Zinsser. Learn more about RPM brands >>
RPM is a compelling long-term investment.
The percent by which RPM's 10-year total return has bested the S&P 500. More reasons >>
Get the latest news and financial information on why RPM is a good investment Download investor kit >>